Justice scale
Victims of crime

If you used an ambulance as a result of being a victim of a criminal offence, you may be eligible to claim compensation under the Criminal Injuries Compensation Act 2003. Contact the Department of Justice - Criminal Compensation to submit a claim.

In the meantime, update us now and we can place your account on hold for 6-12 weeks, pending the outcome of your claim.

The Criminal Injuries Compensation forms and guidelines are available for download from the Office of Criminal Injuries Compensation website.

Not responsible?

Do your circumstances mean you're not responsible for paying your ambulance bill?

Need some help?

Our Finance Customer Service Team are ready to help. Get in touch now:

Call us on (08) 9334 1212.

Or email billing@stjohnwa.com.au