Philips are currently experiencing a global supply issue, resulting in stock shortages of this product. Philips have been unable to provide St John WA with an ETA at this time, please monitor regularly for updated supply information.
HEARTSTART PAEDIATRIC PADS HS1
The infant/child paediatric pads are designed for use with the HeartStart HS1 Defibrillator. When slotted in, HeartStart HS1 identifies that the victim needs CPR, and energy shock levels ideal for children 8 years old, and automatically modifies its guidelines and treatment accordingly. These infant/child pads are marked with a sign of patient weight and with an icon of a teddy bear for easy identification.
Product features and benefits
- For use with the HeartStart HS1 Defibrillator
- Meant for children/infants weighing less than 55lbs or aged 8 years and below
- Understandable pictorial fitting directions to help the responder during treatment
- Unit recognises when the pad has been installed
- Ensures CPR and defibrillation settings are changed to suit
- 2 years lifespan from the manufacturing date