Wireless connection to your compatible smartphone* keeps your important information in the palm of your hand where and when you need it – eliminating the need for a paper diary. Along with proven accuracy,1,2,3 features like the spill resistant vial, wide test strip dosing area, strip port light and strip ejector button can help make every day glucose monitoring easier.4
* Available for select mobile devices. Visit www.accu-chek.com.au/dmapp to see if the Accu-Chek Connect diabetes management app is compatible with your device.
References: 1. ISO 15197:2013 2. Accu-Chek Guide Test Strip Package Insert. 3. Brazg, RL., et al., J Diabetes Sci Technol 1414-1415. 4. Harvey, C., et al., J Diabetes Sci Technol 2016 10(5):1136-1142.
Benefits and Features
- Proven accuracy that exceeds current ISO standards1,2,3
- Have the option of transmitting results to the Accu-Chek Connect diabetes management app on your compatible smartphone* using wireless technology
- No more "strip confetti"—the spill resistant vial helps you remove one strip at a time
- Wide test strip dosing area —apply a small drop of blood anywhere along the wide yellow edge
- Receive glucose readings in less than 4 seconds2
- Monitor in all light conditions, thanks to a bright, backlit display and a strip port light
- Eject used test strips from the meter with the push of a button
- Follow step-by-step, written instructions on the display
- Enjoy virtually pain free5 lancing with the included Accu-Chek FastClix lancing device*
*For single paitient use only.
References: 1. ISO 15197:2013 2. Accu-Chek Guide Test Strip Package Insert. 3. Brazg, RL., et al., J Diabetes Sci Technol 2016 10(6):1414-1415. 4. Harvey, C., et al., J Diabetes Sci Technol 2016 10(5):1136-1142. 5. Kocher, S., et al., J Diabetes Sci Technol 2009 Sep 1; 3(5):1136-1143.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Roche Diabetes Care is under license.