Product Code: #7018
In stock. 3 available.
The Oxi-Port is a portable oxygen cylinder that allows for the simple and convenient administration of oxygen therapy. It requires minimal training, allows the automatic flow of oxygen and contains a KDK regulator with a fixed flow rate of 8 L/min.
Portable Oxygen Cylinder Kit Features
This portable emergency oxygen unit and kit is suitable for any medical emergencies that require oxygen therapy to be administered. Easy to use and transport, the Oxi-Port requires minimal training and can be used to treat medical conditions such as carbon monoxide toxicity, low blood oxygen, and cluster headaches.
The Oxi-Port emergency oxygen system’s features includes:
• An oxygen flush button to provide an instantaneous rush of oxygen
• Portable oxygen tank
• Requires minimal training
• Highly visible – should be located next to fire extinguisher and defibrillator if available
• Essential equipment that may help to save a life
• 1 x KDK™ regulator with fixed oxygen flow rate at 8 L/min
• 1 x Oxygen Therapy Mask with Reservoir bag
• 1 x CPR Pocket Mask (Mouth to Mask)