- 3.5 hours in class
Protect your toddler or infant with this concise short course that teaches you the skills to perform CPR and how to manage bleeding, burns and a range of other childhood related illnesses and injuries.
Who this course is recommended for:
•Carers of infants and toddlers.
St John WA recommends that you refresh your first aid training every 12 months. This is also in line with the Australian Resuscitation Council guidelines that state CPR skills should be refreshed every 12 months.
Course Duration: 3.5 hours.
- DRSABCD St John action plan;
- St John First Responder App;
- Recovery position for child and infant;
- Allergic reactions and Anaphylaxis;
- Fever and febrile convulsions;
- Trauma management: bleeding, burns, head injuries;
- Meningococcal disease.
Unit(s) of Competency
There are no formal qualifications associated with this course.