- 1 hour
In under an hour this course covers the following:
• Complete an introduction to training in virtual reality
• Understand the St John DRSABCD Action Plan
• Learn how to correctly perform CPR
• Complete a CPR assessment in virtual reality
• Complete a virtual reality scenario and assessment to apply the skills learnt.
Upon successful completion of this course students will receive a St John Accredited Certificate of Completion via email. If you are booking this course for work purposes, please check this meets your organisation requirements.
Unit(s) of Competency
There are no formal qualifications associated with this course.
Find a venue & book now
Sorry, this course is not bookable via the St John website.
Please contact our First Aid Services and Training team call centre on (08) 9334 1233 for more information and availability of this course.
The call centre is open Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.