- 2 hours
Who this course is recommended for:
• Parents or family members wishing to learn resuscitation skills; and
• Those who would like to refresh their CPR skills and don’t wish to complete and accredited course.
St John Ambulance recommends that you refresh your first aid training every 12 months. This is also in line with the Australian Resuscitation Council guidelines that state CPR skills should be refreshed annually.
Course Duration: 2 hours
- DRSABCD action plan;
- Basic infection control;
- Recovery position for an unconscious casualty;
- Respiratory system and choking;
- Circulatory system;
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation for adults, children and infants;
- Control external bleeding;
- Automated External Defibrillator demonstration; and
- Stress management awareness.
Unit(s) of Competency
There are no formal qualifications associated with this course.
Find a venue & book now
Sorry, this course is not bookable via the St John website.
Please contact our First Aid Services and Training team call centre on (08) 9334 1233 for more information and availability of this course.
The call centre is open Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.