Returns and Refunds Policy
Refund and Return Policy
Except when required by law, St John Ambulance Western Australia Ltd will accept product returns as
1. When can an item be returned?
An item may be returned when:
- Goods supplied were not as originally ordered, or supplied incorrectly.
- Goods are faulty or require repair.
- Goods may be returned within 14 days after proof of delivery.
- Goods must be returned in saleable condition and accompanied by a proof of purchase (Delivery Docket / Invoice).
- Saleable condition is determined as being unused or unopened, still within its original packaging with all manuals and accessories. The condition of returned goods will be assessed by a quality assurance officer.
- All refunds will be processed using the original payment method.
- All goods requested to be returned outside of the 14 day returns period, will be assessed and subject to staff discretion with either an exchange or credit note provided.
- Automated Defibrillator Devices can be returned however this product will be subject to a high level quality assessment before a refund may be issued.
The following items cannot be returned for refund or exchange:
- Print Material.
- Customised Product (not as per manufacturer’s original specifications).
- Extraordinary orders of a large quantity (this will be communicated at point of purchase).
- Specialised Medical Devices (Therapeutic Goods Australia (TGA) classifications Class III, Class IM, Class IS).
- Medications / Vaccines (Schedules 2-8).
- Discontinued or clearance goods.
4. Faulty or damaged goods
St John will accept returns where:
- On assessment, the goods do not operate as per the product manual or specifications.
- Components of the goods are missing from the packaging.
- Goods have been received damaged in transit and St John Ambulance Western Australia Ltd have been made aware within the 14 day period.
St John Ambulance Western Australia Ltd advise that all warranty claims are dealt with directly with the manufacturer of the goods. Manufacturers have dedicated support centres designed specifically to assist in advanced troubleshooting and product knowledge to efficiently resolve any issues. If you are unsatisfied with the outcome or response from the manufacturer, please contact St John
Ambulance Western Australia Ltd to pursue this further.
Please note you may not receive your credit or replacement on the spot as the warranty will need to be assessed. We may elect to return the product to the manufacturer’s repair agent to determine the nature of the problem. We reserve the right not to offer an exchange voucher, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
6. Proof of Purchase
Returns, refunds, exchanges or repair requests must be accompanied by any one of the following
proof of purchase documents:
- Original receipt
- Online Tax Invoice (order confirmations will not be accepted)
- Financial Statement (e.g. bank statement, credit card statement)
Please submit Refund / Return requests to BusinessSupportServices@stjohnwa.com.au