St John First Aid Skills App
Learn First Aid skills
The St John WA, First Aid Skills mobile app is the easiest way to get some new first aid skills, or even refresh old ones. Grab it for either iOS or Android and start with our free, DRSABCD skill that teaches you how to manage the basics of a first aid incident.
Want to complete First Aid Skills on your laptop or desktop?
View First Aid Skills Web here.
Be confident in how to apply first aid in a variety of situation such as:
- DRASBCD – learn the basics and how to put someone into the recovery position
- CPR – how to perform CPR and possibly save someone’s life
- Defibrillation – it seems scary, but just follow the audio instructions to use an AED
- First Aid Management of Choking – how to help someone who is choking
- Bleeding – manage cuts, scrapes and external bleeding situations
- Drowning – how to respond
- Infections – learn the basics of infection prevention
- And much more!
Our friendly guide MIA (medical information assistant) will take you through the steps to complete each first aid skill. And at the end of each skill or course you complete, if you create a St John profile – we’ll email you a St John certificate.
The First Aid Skills mobile app is available on both the Apple Store and Google Play store.