A fun way to learn first aid skills for kids
At St John WA, we believe First Aid should be a part of everybody's lives. This is why we are giving those in isolation access to our Youth Engagement resources to help keep the kids entertained and to assist with them learning from home.
Please use and enjoy St John WA's free colouring in books and other resources below. Designed for your kids to learn first aid skills in a fun and engaging way.
Looking for a digital learning option?
For a more in-depth option for learning first aid skills at home. Download our First Aid Skills app so you can learn at home or on your mobile device.
Learn how to apply first aid in a variety of situations such as:
- DRASBCD – learn the basics and how to put someone into the recovery position
- CPR – how to perform CPR and possibly save someone’s life
- Defibrillation – it seems scary, but just follow the audio instructions to use an AED
- First Aid Management of Choking – how to help someone who is choking
- Bleeding – manage cuts, scrapes and external bleeding situations
- Drowning – how to respond
- Infections – learn the basics of infection prevention
- And much more!
Our friendly guide Mia (the medical information assistant) will take you through the steps to complete each first aid skill. At the end of each skill or course you complete, if you create a St John profile – we’ll email you a St John certificate.
The First Aid Skills mobile app is available on both the Apple Store and Google Play store. Download them using the links below.