Why consider a job as a First Aid Trainer?
Becoming a First Aid Trainer with St John Ambulance WA provides the opportunity to join a major community and humanitarian organisation.
With more than a century's experience, St John is a high-quality, world-recognised first aid training provider. We lead the way in first aid training solutions, techniques, materials and equipment and our focus on ‘hands on' scenario-based learning produces more confident and skilled first aiders.
Our outstanding First Aid Trainers are some of the highest paid in the industry, with on-going mentorship and development.
Main duties and responsibilities of First Aid Trainers
- Deliver a high quality training program
- Ensure that appropriate lesson plans are followed in all courses
- Ensure that all student assessment procedures are thoroughly prepared and students are aware of assessment requirements
Skills and Qualifications of our First Aid Trainers
- Current Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110) and transcript
- Previous experience in a training environment
- First Aid certificate HLTAID003 or be willing to obtain this certification
- Valid “C” or “CA” class drivers licence
A passion for first aid and educating the community
The process all applicants undertake ensures we employ First Aid Trainers of the highest standard, and who share the same ethos and values.
|First Aid Trainer Hourly Base Rate
|First Aid Trainer Casual Rate