St John offers the nationally accredited HLT41115 Certificate IV in Health Care (Cert IV) qualification, which is designed to equip participants with the skills and confidence to work in emergency response roles or as
Flexible Learning Style
The Cert IV program consists of;
- Self-paced eLearning - before and after the face to face sessions
- Face to face
scenario basedlearning sessions
- Post-course clinical work placement
St John requires participants to hold a current HLTSS00027 Occupational First Aid Skill Set certificate (completed within the last 18 months) prior to commencing the Cert IV qualification and be 18 years of age or over.
The qualification is delivered at our dedicated industrial training facility in Bassendean (Western Australia), where participants will learn within a replicated Industrial Medic environment. Simulated drills, exercises and
Price and Payment Terms
Qualification price: $4,450
St John also offers part payment plans. Contact us for further information.
Some other features of the Cert IV qualification
- Interactive and hands-on tuition
- Participants can complete in a time-frame that suits them and their employer
- Practical, face-to-face environment
- Convenient online theory delivery, pre and
- Participants leave the course well prepared to deliver medical aid in their own
Download the Cert IV information sheet for further detail.
For more information about industrial training with St John please call (08) 9334 1233, email: email@example.com or complete the form on the