St John offers the nationally accredited HLT41120 Certificate IV in Health Care (Cert IV) qualification which is designed to meet the needs of professionals who provide emergency response services within the mining, industrial or corporate sectors.
On the 23rd of December 2020, the HLT41115 – Certificate IV in Health Care (Release 1) was superseded, and an updated version has been HLT41120 - Certificate IV in Health Care (Release 1).
All students enrolled in the superseded qualification and will not have completed by the 22nd of December 2022 will need to be transferred to the new qualification and may require some gap training.
St John WA is currently in the process of developing new course resources to add the new qualification to scope by March/April 2022.
We can assure students that no one will be disadvantaged by this transition. Further information will be provided to students affected by this transition.
Flexible Learning Style
The Cert IV program consists of;
- Self-paced eLearning - before and after the face to face sessions
- Face to face
scenario basedlearning sessions
- Post-course clinical work placement
The qualification is delivered within a replicated Industrial Medic environment at our Bassendean training centre, with simulated drills, exercises and
Please note: *Participants will first need to apply and meet the requirements to become a registered volunteer with St John Ambulance WA.
Price and Payment Terms
Qualification price: $5,500
St John also offers part payment plans. Contact us for further information.
Some other features of the Cert IV qualification
- Interactive and hands-on tuition
- Participants can complete in a time-frame that suits them and their employer
- Practical, face-to-face environment
- Convenient online theory delivery, pre and
- Participants leave the course well prepared to deliver medical aid in their own