St John Accreditation
- Evidence based clinical research
- Australian Resuscitation Council standards
- Innovative education principles and
- Community needs.
What is the St John Course Accreditation Program?
- Clinical Services Director
- Executive Manager Education Services
- University training Fellow and Registered Paramedic
- First Aid Trainer and Assessor
What benchmark will the accreditation be assessed against?
St John Accredited course are cross referenced with a set criteria developed by St John WA. It ensures a minimum standard for all first aid training:
- Has a measurable learning objective (outcome)
- Is based on best education practice activities
- Includes first aid skills as per St John Trainer and Assessor First Aid Skills Manual, reviewed on an annual basis by the St John Clinical Services Director and two Registered Paramedics
- Meets Australian Resuscitation Council guidelines
- Includes St John First Aid Action Plan principles - DRSABCD