Denmark Community Transport
If you or someone you know needs help getting to and from medical appointments,
St John is here for you.
Access to safe, reliable and affordable transportation to medical or wellness appointments is something we all take for granted. However, for many, transport is a significant challenge.
St John Denmark Community Transport Service helps fill the void by providing a vital transportation service to help meet the needs of the people in Denmark.
If you or someone you know needs help getting to and from wellness related appointments, St John is here for you.
You are in safe hands with St John Community Transport Service as our volunteer drivers are professionally trained to escort you safely to and from your appointment.
All St John community transport vehicles are equipped with automatic external defibrillators and first aid supplies to ensure optimum safety and comfort for your journey.
The service caters for passengers who require transportation within the Denmark community or to/from Albany.
- Be able to self-manage in and out of the vehicle
- Be medically stable
- Have a carer with them if they have dementia or mentally unstable
- Have a guardian with them if they are a child under 16 years of age
- Be able to manage themselves at the scheduled appointment
- Mobility aids can be transported in vehicle.
|Denmark to Albany||$30.00|
Payment required at time of booking or at time of pickup
• Cash – exact money if possible
• Credit card – over the phone at time of booking or contact the Denmark Sub Centre on 9848 1090
• Multi-purchase trip cards
• Direct deposit to St John WA BSB 036609 Account 016154 Reference “CTS and your name”
Monday to Friday 7.00am – 6.00pm
Or by special arrangement