Patient Transfer Service
St John's Patient Transfer Service meets all your non-emergency patient transport needs.
We provide a reliable, professional service and offer a full range of transport services across all acuity levels.
Our Patient Transfer Services fleet is staffed by a low, medium or high acuity crew dependent upon the patient's needs. We also offer a range of transport options tailored to the needs of our clients. These services include:
- A wheelchair service for clients who require mobility support.
- A stretcher service for non-ambulant people or clients.
- A multi patient transfer service from the South West to Perth metropolitan area.
For these services, please contact the Patient Transfer team on (08) 9334 1234.
We also offer a Community Transport Service that includes:
- A car service for mobile clients who may need transportation within their community. This can include hospital and specialist appointments such as podiatry, physiotherapy and many more.
- A companion service for clients who would like a member of the St John team to wait with them during their appointments.
To book a transfer using our Community Transport Service, please call (08) 9334 1300.
Our Multi Transfer Vehicle is an Australian first in non-emergency multi-patient transport. Servicing the South West and Perth metro, the Multi Transfer Vehicle can accommodate:
- 5 stretcher patients
- 4 seated patients
- 1 wheelchair patient
For Multi Transfer Vehicle bookings, please call (08) 9334 1234.
Our Patient Transfer Service's unique online booking system is fast, secure and convenient.
Representatives from hospitals, clinics and nursing homes need to first register using the 'Register with us' form found on this page before making a booking.
Bookings can be made online for a variety of our patient transport services via: pts.stjohnambulance.com.au
Alternatively you can call (08) 9334 1234 to request a booking for Patient Transfer Services and the Multi Transfer Vehicle. For Community Transport Services, please call (08) 9334 1300.
If you have forgotten your username or password, please contact us via email at email@example.com or call (08) 9334 1234.
Register with us
To register for online transfer services complete the form below or call (08) 9334 1300.