The St John Ambulance motto is “For the service of humanity” and therefore we offer medical services to the full range of events - from school fetes and local sports to large festivals, concerts, sporting events and the like, attended by thousands of people. We have a cost recovery fee only to ensure we are affordable for all events big and small.
Event Health Services is one of the few organisations that can adequately provide medical services to large events in Western Australia. For example, we have been providing medical services to the Perth Royal Show every year since 1903. This event attracts around 300,000 patrons. Event Health Services runs three fully equipped medical centres with staff and support vehicles for the entire duration of the show. We are the only medical provider with the extensive resources needed to run a large event successfully.
Some of the events we attend are:
- Perth’s major venues
- Numerous sporting events including obstacle courses and fun runs
- Concerts, dance and music festivals
- Community fairs, festivals and parades
- School fetes, fairs and sports carnivals
- Exhibitions, conferences
- Agricultural Shows
- Government initiatives and Commemorative services
- Motorsports and racing
- Horse jumping/racing
- Charity events, gala dinners and balls
- Filming movies and TV shows
- State emergency call outs
Our experience in such a wide range of events means we can continually assess the WA event market and lead the way in best practice.
When holding an event in Western Australia, people don’t just want, they expect St John to be there.